Skip to main content
September 5. Sorry I have taken so long blog but because of Jane’s patience and my new best friend in Oklahoma, I’m blogging.
It’s been busy and interesting and scary at times frustrating at times. BUT so much FUN. God has put people in my path who’ve reached out and shown me LOVE. God’s love and caring for me has gotten me this far. Scotty rides shogun in his new Serta mattress dog bed and sleeps most of the way. Until he’s awaken by my screams “ Where on God’s green earth are we?”  Scotty looks at me with those big brown eyes and says, “You got this mom, keep calm.”  That’s why he’s my partner.
We been awakened in Memphis,Arkansas ( yes I thought Memphis was in Tennessee too) but as I came across a bridge and the sign said Welcome to Arkansas, well, you can imagine what I said...”What the F is going on?”  Scotty once again says,  “It’s ok mom, you got this.”๐Ÿคช
The we get there luckily the time changed i it didn’t take 10 hours as predicted. And we get set up and a crop duster spraying cotton of all things wakes us up at 7 am so close to our RV I could reach out and touch his wing. Was planning to stay a few days but I don’t do toxic poisons at a campground. So off we go to Oklahoma City. Oh and google map decided in HER way to by pass the exit and show us the sights of Oklahoma City DOWNTOWN. Not where you want to be in a 25 ft RV. She decided I’d yelled at her enough so she shuts up and I had to stop and ask a guy at a garage where the KOA was. He pointed me in the right direction. Back where we’d just bee 13 miles. And then she speaks. Did I tell y’all how much I hate this I phone ☎️?  Oh yes I do.
I met a lovely couple with a 178 lb Great Dane who fell in love with Scotty. Now they’re best friends. We spent the evening at their 41 ft gorgeous RV last night talking about God and His love and how He puts people in our lives right when we need them. Folks, no matter where you are on life’s journey, take time to give God the praise He deserves. For without Him , we are floundering around in life LOST as I had been for years. Now I know he’s with me every step of the way.
Gonna finish this breakfast before it gets stone cold and say...more later. Love you all. God speed. And JANE, thanks for your kindness and patience with me. I’m so bad with tech stuff. Laura
Go spread love!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜❤️๐Ÿ˜‚


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ready

I have sold everything.  I have taken the rest to thrift stores.  I am getting very eager.  The Lord is leading me in this direction. I am excited to spread His love. I will miss my back yard.
Hi, I am Laura, traveling the United States spreading love to make America really great. Scotty is my eight year old traveling companion - best dog in the world.